Microsoft Windows 11 Download for 32 Bit and 64 Bit devices at microsoft.com. Check Official Windows 11 Release Date 2021, Windows 11 Leaked Images, New Features of Microsoft Windows 11, and download Windows 11 ISO File.
After Microsoft launched Windows 10 in 2015, there hasn’t been any new update. However, now Microsoft is about to launch Windows 11 therefore you can check Microsoft Windows 11 Release Date 2021 here. This may take place next week. Since this is a new update for a long time, we have mentioned Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit and other details.
Links For Windows 11 New Version Download
Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit
Recently, there have been talks that Microsoft will soon launch the new version of Windows, i.e. Windows 11. With the news of the launch of the new version being in the market, people are awaiting details regarding it. So far, it seems like Microsoft has not mentioned any such fixed date of the Windows 11 Release Date 2021. But, everyone is suspecting that this new version may Windows 11 Launch Date could be on 24th June 2021. In this post, we shall be able to tell you more about the features and the changes it will bring. We shall also talk about the benefits the new update brings for the users. In addition to this, you’ll be able to know the requirements for the update and other details related to the ISO 32/ 64 Bit upgrade.
Windows 11 Update Release Launch Date 2021
There are speculations right now that in the meeting which is going to be held on 24th June 2021, the officials will Windows 11 Launch Date the new version of Windows. Thus, users can now be ready to use the next generation of Windows. Once Windows 11 is launched, the update will be available on the Microsoft website. Then, the users can find the ISO file on the website for free. However, they have to pay to use the new version of Windows. Thus, it’s better for you if you upgrade your Operating System when the version is Windows 11 Launch Date is 24.06.2021. All the users of Windows 7, 8, and 10 can expect the update in their systems after the Windows 11 Launch. Then, the new update can be run on the current version with upgrades.
New Windows 11 Features 2021 32 and 64 Bit Versions
From the above paragraphs, you have an idea that the new version can Windows 11 Launch Date could be 24th June 2021. There will be some interface-level changes too. It is also considered that the new version will be simpler in comparison to Windows 10. This includes quick shutdown options, pinned apps, recent files, etc. Here, we have mentioned the upcoming features in detail.
Windows 11 System Requirements
- 32-bit 1.2 GHz single-core processor
- 64-bit 1.4 GHz single-core processor
- 1024*768 screen resolution
- 2 Gb RAM or more than this
- 15 Gb hard disk space available
- 4 Gb RAM or above
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor
- 18 Gb hard disk space available
- 1680*1050 screen resolution
The setup file (ISO file) for the new version is 4.54 Gb for the leaker version. So, for the real version, it can be between 4.5 Gb to 6 Gb.
Windows 11 Download 32-64 Bit Installation Process
Now, we shall tell you the process by which you can install the Windows 11 version on your system.
- Go to the ISO file on the website.
- Then, get a USB drive with 16 Gb space at a minimum.
- Also, using Rufus, you can make the Pendrive bootable.
- Then, select Windows 11 ISO file and launch the Rufus file which you downloaded.
- Keep the settings at default.
- Then, your USB Drive will have a flash of Windows 11.
- Now, you have to plug the drive wherever you want to install Windows 11.
- In the next step, you have to restart your PC.
- Then, choose the Boot Device Options option.
- When you press the enter button now, the installation process begins.
- Then, you have to choose your language, keyboard input method, and time.
- Now, install the file.
- Also, you will see the ‘add product key’ bar. You have to opt for ‘I don’t have a product key’.
- To install, select the Windows 11 edition.