Download Link Will be Given Below (Support us by spreading us everywhere)
What you’ll learn
- Become a modern and confident HTML and CSS developer, no prior knowledge needed!
- Design and build a stunning real-world project for your portfolio from scratch
- Modern, semantic and accessible HTML5
- Modern CSS (previous CSS3), including flexbox and CSS Grid for layout
- Important CSS concepts such as the box model, positioning schemes, inheritance, solving selector conflicts, etc.
- A web design framework with easy-to-use rules and guidelines to design eye-catching websites
- How to plan, sketch, design, build, test, and optimize a professional website
- How to make websites work on every possible mobile device (responsive design)
- How to use common components and layout patterns for professional website design and development
- Developer skills such as reading documentation, debugging, and using professional tools
- How to find and use free design assets such as images, fonts, and icons
- Practice your skills with 10+ challenges (solutions included)
- No coding experience is necessary to take this course! I take you from beginner to expert!
- Any computer and OS will work — Windows, macOS or Linux. We will set up your text editor the course.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus, but not a must! The course includes an HTML and CSS crash course.
*** Completely re-built from scratch in October 2020 (68 hours video) ***
You will also learn how to think like a developer, how to plan application features, how to architect your code, how to debug code and a lot of other real-world skills that you will need on your developer job.
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge and confidence that you need in order to ace your job interviews and become a professional developer.
So what exactly is covered in the course?
- Deep dive into functions: arrow functions, first-class and higher-order functions, bind, and closures.
- Deep dive into object-oriented programming: prototypal inheritance, constructor functions (ES5), classes (ES6), encapsulation, abstraction, inheritance, and polymorphism. [This is like a small standalone course]
- Learn modern tools that are used by professional web developers: NPM, Parcel (module bundler), Babel, and ES6 modules
This is what’s also included in the package:
- Up-to-date HD-quality videos, that are easy to search and reference (great for Udemy for Business students)
- Professional English captions (not the auto-generated ones)
- Downloadable starter code and final code for each section
- Downloadable slides for 40+ theory videos (not boring, I promise!)
- Free support in the course Q&A
- 25+ coding challenges and 25+ assignments to practice your new skills (solutions included)
This course is for you if…
- … you are interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue, or Node.js in the future
- Take this course if you’re interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
This course includes:
- 68 hours on-demand video
- 20 articles
- 18 downloadable resources
Download this course Link below
ALSO DOWNLOAD THESE:
- Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced | Free download
- How To Create Android Apps Without Coding Advance Course
- The Complete 2021 Flutter Development Bootcamp With Dart | Download Free
- The Complete 2021 Web Development Bootcamp | Download Free
- Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics
- 2021 Complete Python Bootcamp